As the first day of summer, December the 1st was a perfect day for a picnic with some vegetables from our garden! I found a delicious vegetarian burrito recipe which included some produce from our own garden!
1. Stir together onion, vinegar, 1/3 cup lime juice, and salt in bowl. Cover, and chill 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine coriander, garlic, and remaining 2 Tbs lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Slowly pour in oil and stir well until dressing is well combined.
3. Toss avocado chunks in separate bowl with 1 Tbs of the dressing. Season with salt, if desired.
4. Toss baby greens, cabbage, radishes, tomato, and carrot in large bowl with remaining dressing.
5. Arrange vegetables in center of each tortilla, then spoon avocado chunks over top, mashing down lightly to keep from spilling out of burrito. Remove onions from marinade with fork, and divide sliced onions among tortillas. Roll up tortillas, leaving one end open.