Everybody loves ice tea. And I especially like it. And here is my recipe for Iced Green Tea made with organic tea! Yum! And so good!!
Iced Green Tea (makes 2L)
-3/4 cup of sugar (I used brown sugar)
-4 cups of cold water
-4 cups of hot (just boiled) water
-8 organic green tea bags
1. Put the sugar into a pitcher large enough to hold 2L, and then add in the 4 cups of water.
2. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Put the 4 cups of hot water into a container (jug or saucepan) and put the tea bags in. Only leave the tea bags to steep for 2 minutes at most.
4. Remove the tea bags from the water and squeeze slightly.
5. Pour the tea into the sugar water slowly and stir to combine.
6. Leave the tea to cool at room temperature and then serve over ice!
7. Enjoy on a beautiful sunny day! YAY!