Its official. Your life has just changed. And lets be honest, you’re welcome.
Frozen cookie dough balls. Your partner, your children, your friends, and you will all thank, well you.
So to do this, just
1. Make your favourite cookie dough.
2. Roll the cookie dough into balls.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
4. Place the dough balls onto the tray.
5. Put in the freezer for two hours (this will stop the dough balls from sticking together into one massive dough ball).
6. Then transfer to a bag or container to keep in the freezer. So simple!
And then when you want to eat the cookies just
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F or 150 degrees C.
2. Line a tray with baking paper.
3. Put the dough balls onto the baking tray with enough room between each cookie for it to spread as it bakes.
4. Put the tray in the oven.
5. After 10 – 15 minutes enjoy freshly baked cookies without any hard work.